domenica 22 maggio 2011

15/05 Roundwood - Ennyscorthy "The Long day"

ROUNDWOOD - ENNYSCORTHY
93,4 km
5:52 h



I left around 10 am, after a strong, powerfull irish breakfast in a B&B in Roundwood
I was ready for the second day (hopefully better than the first).
First stop of the "Day after"
is Glendalough, one of ireland's most beautiful visitors' destination!
















I had a really pleasant ride through the R755, the day was beautiful despite few showers along the way




The towns i met where not very interesting so i decided to run till the next stop without wasting time.
Once in Ennyscorthy i opted for a free camping along the N 80 .





I was just finished to set the tent when i saw a big rat jumping between the grass few meters away from me on my right and after i heard two rats fighting on my left...i finally had my fellowship!





                                                 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento