venerdì 13 maggio 2011

The night before ...

...so need to get ready! I've prepared all the stuffs but the bike is still to heavy, just wonder if everythink will arrived at destination. I'm very excited.

Hey peoples, i am Cristian From Italy, I've always loved to ride a bike but is the first time that i undertake such an adventure! I opened this blog cause on 14yh of may i'll start an amazing journey around Ireland on bike! From Dublin to Dublin! It will take a little more than 1 month and half, actually if everythink goes fine, i'll be back on the 7th of July, but i will finally explore and discover this enchanting, green, wild country that hosted me for 3 years on all sides ! The tiny cities, amazing castles, colorful harbors, cliffs, mountain, lakes,sleeping in tents and eating on the beach in front of a sunset! Taking lots of beautiful pictures and drinking some of the world's best beer....what do you think?Follow me!!!

I got here to improve my english 3 years ago, on the 12th of june 2008 and i saw my first sunny day on the 30th. It rained so much that you could not recognize the land from the sea ... and grey clouds and cold wind ... And i supposed to go back after 3 month, but i stayed 3 years...



I'll travel for 6 weeks on my hybrid Cube hyde comp: It's not one of the most expensive hybrid bike on the market (actually is one of the cheapest) but it got everything i need.
Few colthes, tent, sleeping bag,  an excellent Canon 60D with a 15 - 85 mm to catch the highlight of the journey and i'm ready to go...


5 commenti:

  1. O my!!!!!!!!!! great journey Cristian!I'm Alejo from Spain. I have much envy you. I'm now following your Ireland travel :) my best wishes to you.

    RispondiElimina
  2. keep it up grande Christian;)
    post more photos!

    RispondiElimina
  3. Bella Craist!!! I'm waiting for your news !!!
    Could you upload a photo of hybrid modded bike? :)

    RispondiElimina
  4. Hey guys! Thanks for posting in my blog, in two days I'll be in Cork so i will let you know what happened this week...with plenty of pictures!!see ya soon

    RispondiElimina