martedì 14 giugno 2011

11/06 Doolin - Inisheer


DOOLIN - INISHEER

Doolin


I woke up at 8:15, still electrified from the yesterday's Cliffs of Moher.
Today the sun is shining and beating and the day seems to be exellent. I pack my stuff after a quick breakfast
and at 9:15 i'm at the Doolin pier, waiting for the ferry with the ticket to Inisheer, Inishmaan and Inishmore in my hand. The one i feel now it's a special sensation:  blue calm sea lies in front of me that i can hardly set apart from the sky. No clouds today. The sun hit gently my skin but i feel warmed from inside. Boat arrives. Ready to sail. 


On the way to the island i met this lovely german couple, Dominic and Nadia whit which i shared my stay in Inisheer.



The time in Inisheer is something great, it seems to be in a greek island.















As a cherry on the top, this extraordinary irish day made me the last present, showing me how good and nice it can be playing whit the sun and the lights of the twilight.













 It's 11 pm. I turn my bike to go back to the hostel. Behind me, while the town got in bed already, the lighthouse just woke up to lead those who, like me, wouldn't fall asleep, never.





Nessun commento:

Posta un commento