mercoledì 15 giugno 2011

13/06 Inis More

INIS MORE


Another beautiful day was waiting for me anyway. The weather is exellent once again. I had breakfast offered by the hostel and took the bike to explore one of Ireland's most visited places: Inis More.
First place i visited was the waching tower from where you can see al the island. The door was locked, but when i pushed a little i found out that the lock was not properly fixed. I got inside and that's what i found...






































These are some of the pictures i took on Inis More west coastline












 To get to Dun Aonghasa, one the most famous Ireland's prehistoric fort, you have to pass through the museum and then pay 3 euro ticket. The traslation in italian of "Pay 3 euro" is "Get trough the fields".




























Then i had my usual ride by night, that in The Aran island ...has no price!














End of it.

4 commenti:

  1. Ciao Cri... come stai? you have a great pics. I like it.
    So, how many km have you done?
    Take care :)

    RispondiElimina
  2. Hey Katy nice to hear from you! Thanks I'm happy you like them! Till now I have cycled for 1823,4 km ... Are you still in Ireland? All the best!

    RispondiElimina
  3. Hallo :) woooow 1823km, nice. How long would take this trip?
    Im not in Ireland anymore. Im in Slovakia :)
    Cri take care I wish u a lot of fun and a lot of happy days :) and of course nice weather

    RispondiElimina
  4. I'll be back in Dublin on the first week of July. At the moment I am stuck in Gweedore Co. Donegal because of the rain! Thanks Kate I wish you all the best! Say hello to Martin!

    RispondiElimina