giovedì 23 giugno 2011

15/06/2011 Inis More - Clifden

INIS MORE - ROSSAVEAL - CLIFDEN (CONNEMARA)
74,8 km
5: 09 h

I wake up around 9 today. No rush. I go out to have the last walk around the pier before the ferry takes me back to the mainland. I leave the hostel at 11:30 with all my stuffs and i head to the harbour to get the boat at 12:00. With the heart in my hand i say goodbye to this magic, enchanted place, where the time has stopped and peoples don't get hold.

One hour later i land in Rossaveal. The gap between the Arans and here is huge! Desertic lands lie in front of me. No trees, no towns, just few houses scattered along solitary road. I start, little by little, to feel alone...


























This is Roundstoone, a very nice village in Connemara:

E poi ancora ... il nulla...

In the end i made it to Clifden, where i found the only hostel in town fully booked ... that means 40,00 euro B&B. Goodnight!

Thanks God i Dominique and Nadia are in Clifden as well, so we went for a beer and they offered me a journey by car for the following day, which i didn't refuse...

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento